• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Good, cheap bore lights

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used white lighted arrow nocks for many years but they are getting harder to find and pretty expensive. Have tried other colors but never happy with them so these just may be a better idea.

I've looked everywhere for a white one but that must be a color they no longer make.
I do a lot of slip bobber fishing for Walleyes and have not seen a white light for years. I don't know for sure but think the colored ones are better for after dark. You don't get the glare off the water with the colored ones like the white light. Like why the military uses colored lenses for flashlights. May be why they fell out of favor. At least in this state. And slip bobber fishing is a big deal here.

Boriscopes have actually gotten really cheap. I picked up a 16-ft one for under $30 on Amazon the other day for exploring some suspicious holes in my yard. Easily fits down the muzzle, and it even came with it at 45° mirror attachment so you can see sideways from the lens. The cheaper ones mostly attach to your cell phone as the screen, but if you're willing to spend a little extra money, they come with a dedicated screen. I've taped mine to a piece of solid 10 AWG wire to be able to bend it in the exact direction I want it to go, it made a huge difference in controlling what I can see.

It's one of those tools that you buy, and then you find a ton of things to use it for. I've used it to find a cave system near my house, found some rotted wood inside my home, checked bores, dryer ducts and air vents.

Latest posts

Back