• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

getting back on the trail

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon Renaud

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all I never know how to deal with these "introduction" things but I'll give it my best shot. I'm from the colony of Connecticut right up in the North East corner I've been a member of a few different groups and mostly I'm a blacksmith.I'm dyslexic and my spelling and punctuation can get confusing at times but I do the best I can with them.I been down the mountain several years and have missed every second of not being out there so it's time I return, one of my Mountain friends told me bout all you great folks here and said I should stop in so I did and I'm very impressed.I last worked as a commercial blacksmith at a train stop in Massachusets colony called EDAville where I did a lot of their blacksmithing and woodworking and I'm currently trying to secure work in another Massachusets town called Old Sturbridge.Come spring my Forge will be finished enough here at the homestead to begin operations here as well.I'm looking to connect with other folks of like interest in my location that might have a use for an old blacksmith in their group pull out yer maps and compas and check this heading and you'll have no trouble finding my location 06255.
Leon

Welcome. This is a good place to rest awhile and enjoy being with like minded people. :thumbsup:

Welcome, welcome! This is a truly wonderful group of individuals that are passionate about keeping tradition and sharing what they know. Enjoy!

Leon, welcome to the forum. Post some pictures of your wares and I can just about guarantee that you will find customers.

Back