• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED FS or FT: CMC .44 New Orleans Ace: $175 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A nice little boot pistol that’s in good condition. Bore looks good, lock has plenty of power, and the gun is a nice little piece. Updated price is $175 shipped. Let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like more photos.

May consider trade of leather shooting/possibles bag is similar value.

Attachments

• IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2977.jpeg
    IMG_2977.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_2978.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2979.jpeg
    IMG_2979.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2981.jpeg
    IMG_2981.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2982.jpeg
    IMG_2982.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have some interest in this Classic Arms pistol your selling but I have a question. Have you ever had occasional misfires with this pistol? Reason I ask is that I've read a post in another forum discussion a few years back that there is a problem with the hammer shape on the New Orleans Ace pistol having misalignment with the nipple causing the pistol to misfire. The only fix mentioned is to remove the hammer and torch it hot enough to slightly bend the hammer to align with the nipple. Thanks in advance for your comment.

I have some interest in this Classic Arms pistol your selling but I have a question. Have you ever had occasional misfires with this pistol? Reason I ask is that I've read a post in another forum discussion a few years back that there is a problem with the hammer shape on the New Orleans Ace pistol having misalignment with the nipple causing the pistol to misfire. The only fix mentioned is to remove the hammer and torch it hot enough to slightly bend the hammer to align with the nipple. Thanks in advance for your comment.
I have never shot this pistol. I picked it up at auction because it looked like a neat little gun. I don’t plan to shoot it as I don’t have any .44 supplies. Do you know if the issue is with the caps going, or with ignition after the cap has been engaged. If it’s with the caps, I’ll snap a few and see how it performs.

Weak springs are the norm. Same issue with mine.

Seller is a right guy. This is a good price on this pistol. They are fun. Not target guns, but I have finished a couple of hogs with mine by whispering in their ear…

There is a story I read of a trapper who escaped from the Blackfeet by using a belly gun at the right time. That’s why I have mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back