• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pietta 1858 Target 44 with Extra Cylinder $360 shipped to Lower 48

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is a Pietta 1858 Target 44 with an extra cylinder. Gun is not new, but is in very good condition. Bore is fantastic, it cycles and locks tight. I have not shot it, but see no reason that it won’t make someone a great little shooter.

Price is $360 shipped to lower 48. Not really looking for anything in trade, but I’m always open to considering them. Let me know if you have any questions or would like more photos.

Attachments

• IMG_2327.jpeg
    IMG_2327.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2328.jpeg
    IMG_2328.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2329.jpeg
    IMG_2329.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2330.jpeg
    IMG_2330.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2331.jpeg
    IMG_2331.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2333.jpeg
    IMG_2333.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    805.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2337.jpeg
    IMG_2337.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2338.jpeg
    IMG_2338.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2339.jpeg
    IMG_2339.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump. I picked up some .454 roundballs yesterday while at the LGS, just incase I get a chance to shoot this before it sells. Whoever buys it will get the box of roundballs, 100 or whatever is left after I shoot it :) As long as you have some powder and caps, you'll have everything you need to get started shooting C&B pistols with this deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back