• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Forum woodswalk at Friendship.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smo said:
No need to wait for next year they'll do it again in September. :thumbsup: Congrats to Boomerang as well :hatsoff:
Nothing on earth that I would love more than to get to come back in September. My wife is flying out to Arizona to see her sister and I will be taking care of my Mother inlaw and our pets when she's gone. She is scheduled to leave at the beginning of September and stay the whole month. :(

Nothing short of death will stop me from coming back in June though! :grin:

Respectfully, Cowboy

Cowboy said:
smo said:
No need to wait for next year they'll do it again in September. :thumbsup: Congrats to Boomerang as well :hatsoff:
Nothing on earth that I would love more than to get to come back in September. My wife is flying out to Arizona to see her sister and I will be taking care of my Mother inlaw and our pets when she's gone. She is scheduled to leave at the beginning of September and stay the whole month. :(

Nothing short of death will stop me from coming back in June though! :grin:

Respectfully, Cowboy
I fully understand I had commitments this June as well. I felt like you would enjoy the experience . You had a good tour guide to show you the ropes. Has he explained to you why sleeping close to the ground is soooo important ? :haha:

:idunno: What? You said "don't tell everybody..."
You never said not to tell them to ask YOU. :haha:

I will only tell you and 58 caliber, " What goes on at Friendship stays in Friendship!":haha:

OK! I'll fess up.

You can sit on the porch with the Pups or run in the field with the Big Dogs.

Lets say I was with the Big Dogs those couple of nights!

I'm not much of a partaker of the Evil Spirits but I was those two nights! Haven't partook since the early 90's.

All I remember about the second night was that we were sitting around a camp fire passing several bottles around. :confused:

Woke up the next morning to BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! :shocked2: The start of another day at Friendship.

When I woke up my teeth were missing and was scrambling around looking for my glasses too!

Finally found my Upper Dentures in the grass about a 100 feet in front of our sleeping area. Found my Bottom Dentures another 100 feet behind our sleeping area? :idunno: Finally found my glasses which I was laying on 3 hours later?

It's gonna take me the rest of 2016 to rest up and get ready for June 2017.

Had the time of my life though. Made many friends and have memories that I will forever cherish! :grin:

Respectfully, Cowboy :thumbsup:

:rotf:

It's usually wake up and pat yourself down for wallet, keys, etc after a proper night like that. This is a whole new spin!

Haha!

The "normal" woodswalk fun targets...17 shots. Bar and chain, pig and turkey silhouette, donut,horseshoe, briquet on a string, split playing card, shoot skewers sticking out of post like branches on a tree,skewer crossed. Feather quill etc.
Terrain: Mostly flat along a path in the woods
Weather: Hot and humid, then rain out of buckets...

Sounds like ya done good :hatsoff: I know someone who took theirs out during the middle of the night and when they woke up and started looking for them their dog was using them for a chew toy :rotf: :rotf: I ask them if the dog was smiling at them with their teeth. When I was a kid my Dad wore false teeth and they were always loose . One day he was inside of the well house working on the pump and the next thing I know here comes a set of teeth flying out of the well house :haha: He threw them out into a sage grass field about waist high :doh: We had a hellva time finding them. :shake:

am new, so am wondering about where friendship is located. I read a lot about it. Thanks

Back