• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fort Frederick Market Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be there Saturday. wont be camping this year....the only shopping trip that excites me...

Mrs Coot & I will be there - normally backed up to the fort wall - look for the sign of the blue cat. Hope to see you.

I normally fly a black flag with a gold cross, the Welsh flag of Saint David...and/or sometimes a green and white flag..., so folks can find me. I am going up on Wednesday, and camping through to Sunday.

The horner that I would use is normally located against the fort wall at the North West bastion or point, Shooey.

LD

Sighhh..... wish I was going. Will only be two weeks out of shoulder surgery and it's just not going to happen this year. I'm still debating on if I can handle the drive for a day trip.

enjoyed my visit yesterday, wish i could go back, lots of project materials aquired...seems to be small this year, which worried me, (the everyone is getting older and soon wont be there) i need to try to camp next year and try to get someone else involved in the hobby

Speaking from personal experience, the drive is 13 hours from St. Louis. Much too long for a casual trip. Did it anyway.

I will be there Friday and Saturday. Hope I can find some who will provide a dry spot for a British grenadier.

thanks! to all who camp, participate, dress, buy, sell, trade...thanks to all who make long drives, suffer breakdowns along the way...

Going to Ft Fredrick and a guy I know was there today and said Tip was not there. Anyone no why or did he miss his tent?

I was there on Friday and bought a wool great coat with capes for only $150. Most of them are over 300. Bought some other things then the rain came. Had to go back Saturday. Great event.

well, I was there, Had a Blast! if you didn't know I was the Fella walking around camp with the giant Horn slung across my Shoulders! :grin: sorry I didn't get a chance to stop in with everyone, the one problem with Fred, there just isn't enough time!

Well an interesting time... sprained my left big toe loading on Tuesday night...broke off the exhaust system on the car when I parked on Wednesday...took all Thursday with bailing wire to get it trussed up so I could drive home on Sunday. Had a person in our camp trip and fall, and get a concussion... medical guys at the event were very good. Snapped a ridge pole in one of the two storms, the one on Saturday night.

Highlight of my trip was when Mike (Grenadier 1758 I believe) showed up with a bottle of lemon shrub... AMAZING STUFF!

Car's in the shop... toe is healing...Always an adventure!

LD

Our first night (Wed) was below freezing, and there was a good hard rain that prevented a lot of people from having a warm meal Friday night, but my wife, little girls, and I had a lot of fun. My little ones are hooked.

Picked up at small wedge tent there and a few other odds and ends.

Back