• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

For volatpluvia! And anyone else!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claypipe,
Please! By all means, do post pictures of you in tights! I need my laughs! Just kidding!
God bless.
volatpluvia

Remember be careful what you for here at the Forum, you're likely to get it! :grey:

clay_1a.jpg

In case anyone's wondering about the gonne, its a Handgonne Designs 4 bore Siege Breaker, Jupiter Model, which I call Zeus.

I closed my eyes just in the nick of time......otherwise I'd be like rollingb!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :thumbsup:

What the heck is the thing in the middle . . . MY GAWD! It's a Human!
Are you shur I thought it was somethig out of the planet of the apes. :crackup:
Lehigh..

That's some shiny spittoon you're a wearin' fer a hat there, claypipe... :D

It looks like you stepped right out of the pages of history, would make a fun halloween costume, methinks...

That's some shiny spittoon you're a wearin' fer a hat there, claypipe... :D

It looks like you stepped right out of the pages of history, would make a fun halloween costume, methinks...

Hey Musketman, just noticed your new avatar. :eek: You didn't happen to watch "Jeeper Creepers", I or II, did you? :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Nah, just another view of Dr. Syn (the scarecrow), this one was from the comic book series back in the late 1960's...

I have a series of pictures I use...

MEs1.jpg

Nah, just another view of Dr. Syn (the scarecrow), this one was from the comic book series back in the late 1960's...

I have a series of pictures I use...

MEs1.jpg

Cool! Hadn't noticed the one on the horse before. Especially like the far right one with rows of corn in the background :thumbsup:

Cool! Hadn't noticed the one on the horse before. Especially like the far right one with rows of corn in the background

They are not as cool as Claypipe's gonne...

Looking at this picture reminds me of "Planet of the Apes!" :crackup:
Big knife, helmet, gonne! Did then have them things in the movie?

claypipe,
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. :eek: I really did enjoy seeing you firing the handgonne! :: :redthumb: At first I wondered what kind of fuse you were using. :: Then one of the gentlemen mentioned that you were using Pyrodex. :shocking: Now that seems pretty smart in a handgonne with no mechanism to light the dimple full of powder on the top of the barrel. It gave you plenty of time to lay down the match and AIM! Hee! Hee! :master: Did you hit anything? You look like you have WAY too much fun with that thing! :imo:
God bless.
volatpluvia

Actually, I did use fuses for this bunch. This particular gonne doesn't have a dimple for powder. I was shooting at an old car door, want to see the effect on metal similar to a knight's breast plate. Five shots, five hits, including one underpowered, that hit the ground five feet in front of the target and bounced up and smacked it anyways. Can't wait to get some real BP to bang away with.

See the target, click here.

claypipe,
I watched that about four times and just can't quite see where it hit. It looks like you were getting good penetration. Now should you need to stop a speeding car.... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
God bless.
volatpluvia

Back