• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting Black Powder with Families in Pennsylvania....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My family and I took a 10 day trip all around the state of Pennsylvania recently. That is why no videos has been posted lately. In recent years, I try to organize an afternoon of black powder shooting with a family that enjoys watching the BPMS Channel. Next summer, we will be heading down towards North or South Carolina for a vacation. I'll try to find a family down there to organize a shoot with. Meanwhile, enjoy this fun outing with the Berger & Reynolds family:

..,and a great time was had by all. Miss Madeline loved the chicken dance :)

What sort of powder load did you guys use on that .71?

I noticed you posted about being at Johnstown Walmart .
You was in the area I grew up in ,
Yes....one of the places I wanted to visit was the Johnstown Flood tragedy. I remember reading about that tragedy back in high school 40+ years ago. I really wanted to visit the remains & markers of that tragic event.

Proof ? You probably already know this, however, this is for others to see.
I'm beside City Hall downtown Johnstown. The flood marker is 35' off the sidewalk on the side of the building.

Now....THAT's a lot of water..!!

363895840_859848698580398_8342127558078925693_n.jpg

Back