• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fixing the set trigger on CVA Trapper

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Traditions that the sear is bent like that brand new they send me a new one but I never installed it because it works fine. Been like that for years.

I have a Traditions that the sear is bent like that brand new they send me a new one but I never installed it because it works fine. Been like that for years.
This one does say Traditions on the barrel. I have a hard time believing this is by design to engage the disconnector

Just sent a picture of my sear arm to Traditions, my sear arm is also bent. Since the trigger bar marks have moved up the arm, I don’t believe it’s by design. This post made me look closer at my Traditions Trapper.

Is a CVA Trapper a handgun?
Therein lies the confusion. In the original post it’s claimed to be a CVA Trapper, but the person later says it says Traditions on the barrel. It’s my understanding that CVA and Traditions were made in the same factory for a number of years. A photo of the entire pistol has never been shown, had it, I have to believe this stream would have been shorter.

Back