• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First Turkey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Berk

36 Cal.
Reaction score
My son shot his first turkey last week. Here is a picture.
ivansturkey.jpg
He shot it with his TVM English fowler using 80gr 2f Schutsen powder with a nitro card, Kevlar cushion wad, 2oz of #4 and an over powder wad. At twenty yards made quik work out of ol tom (21#)

Berk

Congratulations to your son. Nice bird, and a nice fowler too. You must be just a Bit Proud of him. :grin:

Good on him !
:thumbsup:
My apologies for not knowing, but is that a .62cal?

Berk said:
My son shot his first turkey last week. Here is a picture.
ivansturkey.jpg
He shot it with his TVM English fowler using 80gr 2f Schutsen powder with a nitro card, Kevlar cushion wad, 2oz of #4 and an over powder wad. At twenty yards made quik work out of ol tom (21#)

Berk

Man that is just AWSOME!!!! :hatsoff:
That's a great picture of that fine Bird and that Beautiful Flintlock!
I wish we had Turkeys here......The kind you can hunt anyway. :v

Berk,
Nice bird, nice gun! Bet you are busting
with pride, as well you should be.
snake-eyes :hatsoff:

There's nothin that says spring more than a picture of a flowler layin across a gobbler.

CONGRATULATIONS! :thumbsup:

Back