• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finding a part for my investarms Cabela’s hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Scored a really good deal on a investarms Cabela’s 50 cal flintlock hawken at a pawn shop ($220)… probably got such a good deal because it was missing the ramrod, underbarrel rib and ramrod pipes and that brass band. TotW was able to help me out with the rod, rib, pipes and screws but they didn’t have the band. Does anyone know where I might be able to acquire one?

If you mean the nose cap, there are some for sale on eBay. You need to know the barrel width before buying. Also check with Deer Creek Products and Muzzleloading Building Supply. Doubt you'll find an exact replacement, so it might need some fitting. I'll be doing this soon to a piece, could walk you through it. If handy, you could even make your own out of horn or wood.

Found one ... only $12 ... see PM!

I have a complete set of brass hardware for an investarms gun -but no idea what model. Nose cap is one of the pieces. If that looks like a fit, send me a PM.

Attachments

• 16971451880985494951897680380122.jpg
    16971451880985494951897680380122.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Broomstick- with the help of flintsmoothie62 I was able to find one but I appreciate it anyway.

I think the reason my earlier searches of eBay and the internet at large was on account of not using the correct search term. I was searching variations of “brass band stock band forend brass “

If you want another Double Eagle in spokane, wa has one as of yesterday. Their number is 509 487-1644 and they do ship. I think they were asking about $250 for it.

Latest posts

Back