• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally a Flintlock flush kit that really works

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, the trials and tribulations of raging success claims another victim.

Congrats!
Don't get me wrong, I love the flush tube. But, @davec2 makes so many nicer and fancier items, I can totally understand him needing a break from flush tube assembly. It does seem like his talent is kind of wasted on these.

I wonder what someone would pay for one of these with his masterful engraving on the brass parts? 😉

Ok.....since Hatchet Jack posted his note on the magnetic flush tube, I have had to make and send out more than 25 of them !!! To those of you who bought them, do me a favor for a while and, if you like it, keep it to yourself. If you don't like it, post something here ......;).....I need a rest !
Okay, Dave's magnetic flush tubes don't seal well on round barrels. Dave's flush tubes may not seal the touch hole liners with a screw slot. If the touch hole liner is not perfectly flat with the surface of the barrel, it may not seal.

Hope this helps, Dave. I use my magnetic flush tube only in those applications that I know will seal.

I use the clamp on style of flush tube. It's finicky and does leak some, but I just rest the gun on sandbags upside down so any leakage drips off the barrel onto an old towel instead of seeping down into the stock. Not that big a deal really!

Back