• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Fearnaught"- By Roy Stroh

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, well done guys. I think you'll love treking around with that! Bet she handles like a dream. :hatsoff: What did it wind up weighting?

:thumbsup: Awesome! One of a kind fer sure!
I'll bet Roy learned............or made up new words buildin that! it'll be a shooter fer sure! already a looker.wait'll ya feel that trigger!!!
good fer you Trench!! :hatsoff:
Awesome job Mr Stroh! again! :hatsoff:

He had a wear plate....soo :stir: we all know what that means

And if I were a betting man I would say he had an oops in the pattern of the keys and just added more to cover his mistake.

We've all hidden our mistakes one way o :hatsoff: r another

WOW!!! Roy has done it again! :thumbsup:
That is one very fine piece of art.
Congrats and use it in good health,
Dusty :wink:

It took seven keys before he could get the lock to work! :grin: Great job Roy :hatsoff: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That's a unique gun with local ties, real cool Trench.
Robby

That is an extraordinary rifle! From the patchbox to the stock finish and inlays...really a beauty :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Trench, that is a BEAUTIFUL rifle! I know you're a happy man! Congratulations, my friend. Outstanding workmanship on Roy's part! Can't wait to hear how she shoots, and I love her name by the way. :thumbsup:

Beautiful rifle! :thumbsup: I love the idea of copying an original. I'm not usually a big fan of that much brass but it works here. Lots of inlays without looking gawdy. GW

BTW- I guess you won't be removing the barrel to clean it. :wink:

Going to build a Jaeger with a 24" barrel.. Know how many keys??...

Back