• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Everything Goes My Way at Club Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trench

62 Cal.
Reaction score
I shot with the Conner Longrifles today and had one of those days where everything goes your way. I shot first place out of 6 shooters and I was elated to see groups like this when we walked down range to pull our targets.

Shooting was done at 25yds, standing, off-hand. I used one of my loose-fitting load combinations I've been playing with in my rifle. The combination being a .437 ball, a .015ish patch, and 52gr of 3F.

Sample Target From Today's Shoot
25yd03-04-1343701552gr3F_zpsdbbb8609.jpg

If you haven't seen her, here's Fearnaught
IMG_4692.jpg

Shooting like that I know where the name came from! Great shooting and a Very fine rifle! Geo. T.

Sign it, date it, frame it, 'cause in 30 years nobody is gonna believe the old geezer ever shot that well.

Bill,

You said it Brother!

And Trench, you're all dialed-in, ready for Card-Cuttin' like we do here in Jersey, lol! Congrats on the entire thing: Outfit, rifle, target, etc.!

Dave

Bakeoven Bill said:
Sign it, date it, frame it, 'cause in 30 years nobody is gonna believe the old geezer ever shot that well.

Yes! I had a few of the more senior club members inform me of that. :grin:

Looks like you figured out what Fearnought likes. Now you just need to shoot more often. :grin:

Many Klatch

Good lookin' hat, good lookin' rifle, and a good lookin' target!

I wouldn't worry about waiting for old age to instill disbelief. I'm sure that your competitors are shaking their heads in disbelief that they were out shot by a dandy Dan! :rotf: :stir:

Great shootin'. :hatsoff: One of these days you might need to bark that squirrel for 50.

Latest posts

Back