• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Engraving Source

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrTimboone

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Cody Tetachuk did this egraving for me for a very reasonable price!! does beautiful work! :hatsoff: He won't brag, but his work deserves our attention. The one piece of fine art on my backwoods built rifle!!

index.htm

Well I just received my goods back from Cody. This man is "THE MAN". Cody took a poor design of mine and just made a work of art out of it.
Cody does great high quality work at a more than fare price, also in a very timley manner.
Cody if your listening Thanks again for a Great Job. Your $$ will be sent as soon as i get the rest of the side plates off the rest of my guns.
Here are some pics :bow: :bow:
toe.jpg

Platecrop.jpg

Craig

Cody,
I was at our clubs monthly shooting match today and was showing your handy work off to many of the guys and gals. They were all quite impressed with your skills. Your contact information was available for all that wanted it.
The next set of plates is going out tomorrow

Thanks Again
Craig

I appreciate the kind words. I'll let you know when the other parts arrive.

Thanks
Cody

Pretty nice workmanship!! kinda puts the rest of us to shame!! How long have you been graving?

flashpanner said:
How long have you been graving?

Thanks for the kind words flashpanner. Lets see....I built my first longrifle in 1988 so I guess that's when I started engraving. However, up until recently, I've only engraved for myself so i haven't been exactly prolific :grin:

Cody

Cody,

How did you learn to do it? Did you take a class or just start trying it out on blank stock?

I have been wanting to try it.

CS

Crackstock, no classes, I tried to learn the same way I do everything else, by just figuring it out. Bad idea. I bought the tapes by GRS and later, the ones by Lynton Mckenzie. They helped alot. Once I learned how to sharpen the gravers properly, I could actually cut a line. I don't do nearly as much as I should. I'ld love to take some classes but it would be pretty costly. Perhaps in a year or two.

Cody

Back