• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Elk train last month…

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would share. I filmed all these elk last month going across the road, most elk I’ve seen in a long time. By the time I started filming, the herd was already 1/3 across, keep watching, just when it seems like the train ends it continues 😜 These are Rocky Mountain elk in central Oregon area… near lake billy chinook… edit: excuse my windshield wiper in the video, it was raining pretty good.

Funny on this side of the mountain we have rocky mountain elk, on the coastal pacific northwest side, they are rosevelt elk. Seen one once like this on a bowhunt in eastern oregon. Wish we had buffalo here, now that would be a sight...
Around 1980 there was a guy raising Bison around Meachem that didn't make the effort to build some decent fences, after having them out on I84 several times I heard that he sold them all.

Back