• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dutch's system works

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if one bought your system, say 5-6 years ago and received a printed copy. Would the offer of an updated current copy with all the new learnings be available to them as well?

It is a great system, makes a person really think through making a gun accurate. With the tips, tricks, target reading, patch reading, psychic readings, future predicting, thought provoking items it is one of those must have, must read library filling reading materials.

John white,
Marietta ga
[email protected]

That was pretty dam rude of me,
It's morning now and I'll see if I can make out your email address and send your what you feel you need on my other puzzle box,

Dialysis involves recycling your entire blood supply about 20,000 times removing crud and about two or three gallons of excess water and while you exert no energy in the usual manner. You tend to feel like a boiled owl after 4 hours of all that passive activity and you apparently become rude to good folks.

If you don't get the required it means I had trouble with your email address.

Major apologies

Dutch

Well I did not think it was rude at all. It is the holidays and you were replying at 11:30 in the evening. I feel the same at about 8:30 in the evening.

You were feeling a lot better than I would be at that hour for sure.

Good morning and glad you are seeing the sun rise. I sent you a separate email this morning. Hope you got it and I typed the stuff in correctly.

You made me smile with your reply when I read it this morning.

Dutch, which method of getting your system is easiest for you to send out? Or which do you prefer? Print or online?

It's no longer available in print.
It's being delivered via email. Once you get the Link/down-load/file you can print it. And I'd recommend reading it many times.
I'm olde, reading on a pc monitor is Ok for research, using the phone to google search works and I am trying to adapt. But hard copy words on paper is just easier for me.

My wife told me she spent too much on me already for Christmas. Guess I'll get it for myself! I look forward to reading it!

Robert J,
The Saga of if as and when you will or will not get to read my Major Opus is beginning to cause some distress,
Will I still be here to send it on or will I be playing St. Peter's Banjo?
It's too much.

Send me an email at

[email protected]

and I'll send it to you today, right now, Instant gratification

and you can pay me when convenient.

Dutch Schoultz

I just got my copy.. great content front to back!!

I shoot patch and ball but my friends shoot inline. They are very good and I need to get better to close some of that gap. Dutch's detailed system should help do just that.

Thanks Dutch!!!

Jay

"they shoot inline"

Scoped? if so challenge them to slap on some iron sites and place a twenty on the table! Most in-lines are scoped, they can and do shoot groups like a 30-06 from bench. So lets see how good they are with just the ol pupils to dial in the target :blah:

I've tried... they refuse lol
I cannot beat very often but it sure is fun watching them get a bit antsy. :)

Well, at long last I have searched every email sent in the past year or so and sent the correction to the major computer activated Goof.

I have been thinking about flyers and believe that everyone regards any hit about 4 inches away form the group is a flyer but have they considered that while that 4 inch trip toward the moon was caused by a fairly major imbalance of the lead ball.

What about the effect of an imbalance that is half as bad or a quarter as bad. They are all flyers but they don't stand out like the biggies.

Its them dang little ones that lose competition shoots for you and you tend to blame this little moves to the 8 ring as something we just have to accept..

something to consider.
The big fly era will cause you to miss a deer. The little one change your killshot into a wounding shot and a lost deer.

Things to consider.

Dutch

Which is why you need to learn to tippy-toe up close so you can afford to miss more! :wink: :rotf:

Dutch, I received my second installment a couple of days ago, it has been hole-punched, read through, and added to the first installment I received a couple of weeks ago. The second reading has commenced!

Thank you sir for your insight and common sense, and refreshing manner of presenting your thoughts on traditional black powder rifle accuracy. Hopefully, at 74, it is not too late for me to improve.

A tip of the hat to you! :hatsoff:

I am about halfway through one of the books. Lots of good information for new traditional shooters like myself!

Robert J. said:
I am about halfway through one of the books. Lots of good information for new traditional shooters like myself!

And shooters that have been fumbling around for way too long without it! Thanks Dutch.

Back