• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

durs egg duelist pistol / armisport

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flibuste

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Any info on this very unusual replica manufactured by Armisport in the eighties ?

durr_e10.jpg

These guns were among the very best ever imported!
Their fit and finished far surpassed most sold at the time, and most today.
They were also quite common on the target range.
Spare parts are few and far between.
Good luck on your find.
Old Ford

Ghettogun!
Obviously you don't undestand the language of guns.
In England you would put your pistol in your "BOOT"
In North America you would put your pistol in your "Trunk"
I suppose you would like somebody to put their pistol in their shoe? :idunno:
I'm sure right now you could think of some place for me to stick my pistol. :)
Have a great day! :v
Old Ford

Old Ford said:
Ghettogun!
Obviously you don't undestand the language of guns.
In England you would put your pistol in your "BOOT"
In North America you would put your pistol in your "Trunk"
I suppose you would like somebody to put their pistol in their shoe? :idunno:
I'm sure right now you could think of some place for me to stick my pistol. :)
Have a great day! :v
Old Ford

Sir - you are actually mistaken on this occasion. Boot pistols, and this is NOT a boot pistol, were actually small concealed guns carried by gentry in the top of their riding boots.

The term 'boot' applied to the early period of the motor car in UK - NOT the rest of the world, is where boots were carried. American English usage calls it a 'trunk' because that is where the trunk was carried.

tac

"Saw handled" pistols like this one may be banned from some target shooting events because of the shape of the grip.

I'm not saying this practice is right and it doesn't apply to all target shoots but before taking a gun like this to some target shoot it is a good idea to ask if this style is restricted.

Back