• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

DIXON'S GUNMAKER'S FAIR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the start of this post I had suggested meeting at the cannons at noon, if that's okay with everyone.

12 noon good for me!Might be wearing a very bright yellow shirt.You won't miss me for sure.

I'll be working the flint knappers tables at the bottom of the wooden stairs leading up to the shop itself. Don't know if I'll be able to get away to meet with ya all, so please stop by n say Howdy. I'll be the short fat guy with glasses, long hair n a mustache, most likely wearing a brown Tricorn hat. Sure hope it cools down a bit, hee hee course Dixon's always seems to be hotter then the hinges of Hell in more ways then one :hatsoff:

Yepper I surely will be tooting my calls. I'll also have a few for sale too if anybody is interested while there. YMHS Birdman

Hey guys,
The only day we can make it is sunday. Will there be anything left to see or will everyone have packed up and gone???
Thanks,
dave

those that go..... please take lots of pictures for those of us that have to babysit over weekend.

OK... as stated earlier, let's have all Muzzleloading Forum members meet at the cannon - at noon - each day for a photo (somebody in each day's group has got to have a camera).

Can anyone tell me if sunday is still a good day to go or if it's a bust because everyone will have packed and gone?
Thanks,
dave

Dave, Sunday is a ok day... true many are tired and wanting to go home but many are still there waiting for the results of the gun judging. Get there early 8-8:30 and you'll be finished by 11-12

Slowpoke,
Thanks for the info.
If that's the case then it's not worth my time to make the trip.
There's always next year... maybe.
Thanks,
dave

Hey! My son & I were at the cannon at noon! Where is everybody? (I did see Birdman arrive later.)
Dixons06%20010.jpg

Maybe I'll stop over again tomorrow - there'll probably be more sutlers set up by then, too.

I didn't get out of work till 2:00 today. put in Some where around 15+hours last night. :snore:
I will be there tomorrow.
Lehigh...

lehigh said:
I didn't get out of work till 2:00 today. put in Some where around 15+hours last night. :snore:
I will be there tomorrow.
Lehigh...

Hey! No 4-letter words on this forum! I keep forgetting... I work a 4/10 schedule and have Fridays off - felt like Saturday to me!

lehigh said:
put in Some where around 15+hours last night. :snore:
Lehigh...

Don't you just hate those short nights. Hopefully you didn't get too many naps in so that you could sleep when you got home.
Z

I was there about a month ago, could not be there for the fair. I dropped off a very nice Chambers Lancaster made by Alvah Bennett, which is on consignment, hopefully to generate a bit towrd my grandson's college tuition. He starts in September. I bought the rifle from Jim Chambers at Dixon's some years back, and that visit was a highpoint of life for me. Enjoy! Ron in FL

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. I'm meeting Jack Gardner from TVM to pick up a blunderbuss. I hope to see ya at the cannon.
Craig

The last seminars on Sunday start at 2:30pm. So might want to take a chance and come on Sunday.

Maestro

Sorry, I was at the Rev. War cannon but no one showed up. I didn't see you at the other cannon. Guess most guys were too busy looking at everything.

Back