• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Deer anyone?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckknife

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Please tell me none of you are doing this for real.[url] http://www.buckstix.com/howitzer.htm[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I would never hunt a deer with a Mountain Howitzer. I prefer to hunt Feral cats with a Coehorn Mortar. :thumbsup:

I bet those steaks are well "pulverized"? :shocked2: :youcrazy: :rotf:
unbelieveable!!!!!!!

HarborMaster said:
Personally I would never hunt a deer with a Mountain Howitzer. I prefer to hunt Feral cats with a Coehorn Mortar. :thumbsup:

Ima "Big Bertha" railroad gun man myself .. I prefer ta take out whole geographic deer herds at one fell swoop! :haha: Thim big ol box car rounds really give ya some distance and don hafta worry too much about accuracy neether. Quite ah lite show too! :hatsoff:

Course tha skinnin n sich aint much fun ... not that there is much of that .. seein as how tha meat has alridy been tenderized and seperated! :grin:

Davy

It looks to me that the guy (who is clearly insane to begin with :youcrazy: ) merely fired 6 slugs into the deer. I find it hard to believe that he fired off a cannon in the middle of the woods without attracting a great deal of unwanted attention.

Hangfeyer said:
I find it hard to believe that he fired off a cannon in the middle of the woods without attracting a great deal of unwanted attention.

I'll be sure to pass that on :rotf:

richard.jpg

If I can have that wood the cannon is resting on, I will first warm up my shop with it, and then put that cannon in my big lathe and make it all smooth and shiny.

It's been debunked, but as one fellow said about some event that didn't happen it history, "It's so good, it should have happened that way." :winking:

It might be fake, but this guy sure is a good writer. This is so absurd it's really funny. Of course, it's no more absurd than the people around here who hunt with AK-47's with full 30 rd. mags. (And use the whole mag shooting at the deer).

:shocked2: As Pogo said "we have met the enemy and they is us"-----the world is full of idiots like this and then we wonder why people are against guns. I am sure he would make a good poster child for the Brady Law and more. :redface: :cursing:

Been debunked previously and a prior forum topic.The owner of the Tall Tale is also a saleman go figure. :winking:

Can someone point me to the debunking story!

Last I had read some one filed a complaint agianst him with his state fish and game department, they had investigated and found no legal violation. That might be part of the urban legend.

The guy was a used car salesman in his first life I am sure.

it's no more absurd than the people around here who hunt with AK-47's with full 30 rd. mags. (And use the whole mag shooting at the deer)

and not hitting it too i bet :rotf: ....no autos in pa thank god fer that..........bob

Back