• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CVA resurretion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladegrinder

32 Cal
Reaction score
I live way out in a rural area and had a neighbor ask if I wanted this pistol he bought as a kit back around 1968, it was kind of hobbled together and never finished. of course I jumped on the offer, it looked like the only things missing were the rear sight and ramrod.
so I took a few before and after pics. I know it's not worth a lot so I didn't go the extra mile on it but it did come out pretty nice.
It felt good for the soul to bring this rusty relic back to shooter condition.

5KslJwr.jpg

6ugMARf.jpg

mSExcXH.jpg

HliYZS1.jpg

nRe5l43.jpg

5ot8sz1.jpg

Show it to your neighbor yet? Great job. Polecat
Yea, I sent him pictures, said I did a great job and if he didn't give it to me it would still be sitting in a box in his barn.
actually the bore is in terrific shape and it's never been fired.
I'm waiting until I make up a good size order with Midway and just buy a Lee mould for it rather than buy a box of round balls.
fortunately, where I live I can shoot in my yard so I'm looking forward to adding it to my shooting arsenal. :D

Back