• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cva mountain rifle price check

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My restored/builds fetch a premium due to the quality.
Look at what a Lyman great plains/gemmer hawken costs these days. A 58cal big bore in the box is a very rare treat and worth every penny.
100-1148.jpg

39871310.jpg

I posted it for sale and there was really no interest. I’m not going to give it away. I have a friend that’s interested in it so I’ll most likely work something out with him.

On a side note this is not the place to sell muzzle loader items. It’s a place to buy in my opinion

I posted it for sale and there was really no interest. I’m not going to give it away. I have a friend that’s interested in it so I’ll most likely work something out with him.

On a side note this is not the place to sell muzzle loader items. It’s a place to buy in my opinion
Oh I've sold plenty here, it's just when everything costs so much at the store, it eats into fun budget. $350 on groceries last week really hurts your pocket.

My wife and I just spent $178 at the grocery store, 4 plastic bags not bulging full. No alcohol or junk food. Meat, cheese, eggs, bread and produce. Wait, I lied. Ice cream was on sale at 2 for seven dollars. Had to get it. So 171$ is ridiculous for what was actually purchased. A least we had the pleasure of checking ourselves out and bagging our own groceries, in plastic bags we had to pay for.

I've got a CVA mountain rifle stock here somewhere. I'll give it if you pay the freight. Understand...it'd not perfect I added about 3 inches ti the pull...but I didn't cut the stock square...just curved the added piece to fit...Ah...I remember ...it's in the carport Maybe a picture later.

Attachments

• EBF172D8-411A-45C1-BF44-017491664814_1_201_a.jpeg
    EBF172D8-411A-45C1-BF44-017491664814_1_201_a.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
I've got a CVA mountain rifle stock here somewhere. I'll give it if you pay the freight. Understand...it'd not perfect I added about 3 inches ti the pull...but I didn't cut the stock square...just curved the added piece to fit...Ah...I remember ...it's in the carport Maybe a picture later.
That's definitely not a factory cva stock

Latest posts

Back