• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Custom Pistol Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrywh

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Pistol barrel. This barrel is a 54 cal. smooth bore made from a Getz blank 12L14 steel. The breech plug is grade 8 annealed 5/8" x 18 thread. The hook breech is a custom of mine. This barrel measures .890" at the breech. .810 at the wedding band, .760" just passed the weding band, .735" at the waist and .765" at the muzzle. Tapered octagon, tapered and swamped to the muzzle. The hook breech is hand fitted as is the plug. The whole barrel is polished to 2000 grit inside and out. No dove tails or lugs have been cut. 9" long.
For sale at $239.00 shipped to lower states Alaska and Canada Paypal prefered as payment.
PM me for details. This is the same style barrel I used on the pistol pictured below.

Back