• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Curly maple for GPR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tiger hunt gun stocks Tiger-Hunt - Gunstock Wood

Store​

Welcome to our store. Here you can purchase any of our premium in stock items. All items will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail service. Pre-carved long rifle stocks will incur an additional $10 handling fee as they must be shipped in specialized boxes to ensure safe shipping. Wood Stain will be shipped via ground transportation as it is an alcohol based product.

I will be out of the shop from September 6th - September 20th, 2023.
Orders and deliveries will be fulfilled upon my return.
Please feel free to make your purchases so you don't lose the items in your cart.
Thank you!

LYMAN GREAT PLAINS Replacement stock; Red Maple

LYMAN GREAT PLAINS Replacement stock; Red Maple​

Store/Pre-carved Full Stocks and Half Stocks

$225.00

tiger hunt gun stocks Tiger-Hunt - Gunstock Wood

Store​

Welcome to our store. Here you can purchase any of our premium in stock items. All items will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail service. Pre-carved long rifle stocks will incur an additional $10 handling fee as they must be shipped in specialized boxes to ensure safe shipping. Wood Stain will be shipped via ground transportation as it is an alcohol based product.

I will be out of the shop from September 6th - September 20th, 2023.
Orders and deliveries will be fulfilled upon my return.
Please feel free to make your purchases so you don't lose the items in your cart.
Thank you!

LYMAN GREAT PLAINS Replacement stock; Red Maple​

Store/Pre-carved Full Stocks and Half Stocks

$225.00
I would like to purchase the Gemmer GPR stock curly maple. Who do I contact for this. Sorry I just found the info. I would like to ask if the stocks are available. Thanks

Back