• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Curious about Ballistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Plus you have the EPA the Transportation Department classifying all sorts of stuff willy-nilly into areas where they really do not belong."

And therein lies the whole entire problem. Just another excuse for more hidden taxes. Thank you thank you oh gracious gov't :cursing:

"Butane / propane (A 70) used as propellant."

The non aerosol liquid version doesn't need a propellant

A significant percentage of companies have a minimum shipping charge in the vicinity of $10 to $15. (I just received a shipment from Brownell that weighed 8 ounces and the shipping was $8.00)

By the way, 16 ounces of Ballistol lasts long time.

Listen you guys--------- just go to your local hardware store and get a can of 3 in 1.

Although I do agree that 3 in 1 is an excellent cleaner/preservative/metal lubricant, I don't think it would work too well as a patch lube.

Water soluble oil,find a machine shop they buy that stuff in 50 gal drums,if you ask real nice they will likely give you some or at worst sell you enough for your purposes.An auto parts store will carry water pump lubricant that is nothing but water soluble oil.

Latest posts

Back