• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"coyote" osage/cow horn SHOT KEG

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffdrown

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Just finished up this Osage/Cow horn shot keg. I'll fill it with # 6. I put the 'coyote' on because I just got my first coyote with BP 20 gauge double shotgun.

DSC09864.jpg

DSC09865.jpg

DSC09867.jpg

What a great way to commemorate that dog!

Dunno if you're into "notching your gun," but it's fun to think of decorating that somehow for each one you add to the tally. I'm not saying you have to add to the great scrim work. I'm seeing a tuft of hair from each mounted in small brass jingles or cones along with a few beads to make "bangles" you can hang from the strap. I just made a bag for myself decorated with the same idea using bear hair, and danged if it doesn't look good.

Latest posts

Back