• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Compass

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just finished this compass. The case is a nice piece of figured maple. The original compass glass fell out but I had a piece of beveled glass that fit perfectly. The two-piece case holds everything together.

Compass%201-150_zpspjarrwnp.jpg

I used "vintage compass". Hopefully, someone will stock them again. They're available directly from the source in China but they want a minimum order of 1,000 pieces. They weren't expensive - about $5.00 each, as I remember. They are 2" diameter - perfect size - and, actually, nicely made.

I looked at some on ebay and have to ask, what does false mean in relation to a compass??

Creek said:
I looked at some on ebay and have to ask, what does false mean in relation to a compass??
I believe it's something that eBay adds to search results, that has nothing to do with the item. I can't figure out what it means. Once you click on the details of the item, the "false" disappears.

That just tells the code what state it is in. The default view is the "true" state and the detail view is the "false" view. Clicking on the details link changes the state to "false" and displays the additional content. Otherwise the details would not display. Odds are refreshing the page would put it back into the "true" state.

Twisted_1in66 :thumbsup:
Dan

Latest posts

Back