• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Simple belt pouch, possibles bag $60 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I like fancy pouches. I also like the whole ‘form follows function’ thing. I was at a museum that had a pouch that was made from one piece of leather. No stitching, just a piece of leather to hold it together. I almost imagined someone with a hide, a knife and a need. The pouch was dated late 18th to early 19th centuries and was made to fit on the belt.
My version is 4oz cow hide, bark/veg tanned and is held together with a leather wang. My camera makes it look very splotch but it doesn’t look that way in person. I need better photography skill) It’s designed as a belt pouch (fits up to a 2 3/4” belt) and is sealed with my proprietary leather finish. It’s a basic pouch that is made in a basic way.
It’s perfect for just slipping on the belt and is just as at home on a trekking, hiking trip as it is at rendezvous. You can put just about anything in it from gun accessories to a compass or ‘gasp’ a cell phone or debit card.
$60 shipped I have made three of them.

Attachments

• IMG_4217.jpeg
    IMG_4217.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4219.jpeg
    IMG_4219.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4220.jpeg
    IMG_4220.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4221.jpeg
    IMG_4221.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Nicely done. Does the bag have a gusset?
The front of the bag and the back DO have a piece of leather laced in between them which is what the triangles are cut out of if that’s what you’re asking. But the sides are merely three layers of leather. Nothing that would give it any extra width.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back