• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Christened the .50cal Dickert this afternoon with this 8 pointer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So , I guess since you're using the dickert now your Early Virginia is up for grabs. Just Pm me and I'll be glad to take a ride over and pick it up. Statesville isn't that far away from your area. :grin:

Very nice buck! :thumbsup: Our muzzleloader season doesn't come in until this Saturday. I can only hope I get lucky. :grin:

fort fireman said:
So , I guess since you're using the dickert now your Early Virginia is up for grabs. Just Pm me and I'll be glad to take a ride over and pick it up. Statesville isn't that far away from your area. :grin:
Actually, I started working with this used Dickert while waiting for Virginia builds...LOL.
I assumed I'd sell it after I got the Virginia's settled into place but this thing has turned out so sweet, I may just hang on to it

Nice buck and rifle and second that Jethro, I am not down to counting hours yet but I am out of bow tags.

Another testament to "whompability"! :bow:

Congratulations on a fine buck Bill and thanks for sharing. Forced to use stick and string here until the 12th.....thanks for giving me more of the "itch"!

Skychief.

Great looking rifle and congratulations on the deer. :thumbsup:
I always enjoy your annual deer season success posts. :hatsoff:

sounds like a good hunt roundball. and it's nice to hear the meat was donated to some people having tough times. :hatsoff:

Congrats Roundball :thumbsup: Was he out of the same blind that you doubled out of year before last?

smo said:
Congrats Roundball :thumbsup: Was he out of the same blind that you doubled out of year before last?
Close...he came out of that same deep ravine thicket out into the Oak ridge...but to try and keep them guessing, I set up at different spots along the length of the oak ridge.
This year I'm about 50yds further away from that thicket, deeper into the length of the ridge away from that old blind location.

Back