• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Center Mark

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trot

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I haven't seen or heard much about Center Mark smoothbores, not even a decent picture to see what they look like. Anyone have any experience or opinions on them? Thanks.

They advertise in Muzzleloader Magazine but they don't have a website. :(

I too would be interested in some information about them as I may be looking for a French Fusil soon.

I have a Centermark and several friends have them.
Everyone seems to like them, haven't heard any complaints. I love mine, it's very accurate. I've won a lot of matches with it. Took 1st at Fort Bridger, Wyo. 2 days ago with it. Try it you'll like it.

I believe they make French type guns, if an accurate replica of a French gun is what you are interested in then the Davis gun or the TOW 44" barreled "Tulle" kit with some modifications are the best way to go, if PC is not an issue most any of the French looking guns from svereal different makers will probably be about the same.There was a post some time back on another forum about problems with a smoothbore builder I don't recall if it was centermark or not, one would do well to get current references about any builder before ordering.

I have a Centermark and could not be happier. It is hard to contact the gentleman who ownes the company. I have his name and number somewhere. Tried to call him for 2 weeks before I finally contacted him. Paul something I believe. Lives up north and has a vinyard. I love my Tulle.

I've had the opportunity to handle Centermark's trade guns at a few events and they are well put together. Paul Seibert (spelling?) is the gentlemens name. He is also a fulltime grapefarmer and during harvest season is very busy. you may have to keep trying on the phone. Others more knowlegable than I can point out discrepencies with historical accuracy as far as the lock and furniture go but the big thing I see is that they are stocked in maple instead of walnut. Mr. Seibert will do them in walnut for a special order. While not an exact copy of a french trade gun if one were doing a persona in the New England Area they would make a dandy french influenced fowler.

Latest posts

Back