• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Carolina Gun / Iron mounted

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cobbler's kids sure would like to have shoes, too!
EXACTLY !! I finally have a N.W. trade gun ! Finally ....but it aintveven finished yet , LOL ! Funny ...story ...and has happened more than once . A fella last year wanted to stop by and check out the shop , talkbabout a build etc. I said " Sure , come on down " He say I can't wait to see all your guns " .. . Well youll be disappointed says I , cause I ain't got any . He thought I was kidding . Every time ive got hard up for money .... my gun goes bye bye . Lordy ...wonder how many times that been . Pete got my last one , one went to Alabama , Shorty went to Pomeroy , one is in Montana ( one Shelly is trying to hold up in the picture , love to have it back ) ...dont remember where the Fusil went .... One N.W. gun went to Missouri .... Well , this one ( knock on wood ) should stick around . :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1674968695925.jpg
    FB_IMG_1674968695925.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
EXACTLY !! I finally have a N.W. trade gun ! Finally ....but it aintveven finished yet , LOL ! Funny ...story ...and has happened more than once . A fella last year wanted to stop by and check out the shop , talkbabout a build etc. I said " Sure , come on down " He say I can't wait to see all your guns " .. . Well youll be disappointed says I , cause I ain't got any . He thought I was kidding . Every time ive got hard up for money .... my gun goes bye bye . Lordy ...wonder how many times that been . Pete got my last one , one went to Alabama , Shorty went to Pomeroy , one is in Montana ( one Shelly is trying to hold up in the picture , love to have it back ) ...dont remember where the Fusil went .... One N.W. gun went to Missouri .... Well , this one ( knock on wood ) should stick around . :)
Beautiful finish ..
Man I wish it was mine!

Something to think about.
A well-known gun builder once told me that at the beginning of deer season a customer called him and asked if he had anything in stock that he could sell. He said that the only thing was his personal hunting gun. The customer then made him an offer he couldn't refuse. So, at the beginning of deer season he had no gun. He called Larry Williams at Early Rustic Arms and asked if he had anything in stock. Larry said, "YOU want to buy a gun from ME?" Larry had good guns, just not the custom $$$$$ variety. So he bought one from Larry, made a few changes, and it became his hunting gun. He said that he could never sell it because he didn't build it. Makes sense if you think about it.

I always wanted one of Larry's guns myself. One in particular.

Latest posts

Back