• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Caps and stuff.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillon W.

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hey y’all! Been a while. Well today I managed to get my hands on 1,000 No. 11’s. Had to drive an hour but south Arkansas sure is beautiful right now so I didn’t mind the ride. I couldn’t find a single cap anywhere and got lucky in Magnolia, AR. How are you guys doing? Is it equally terrible where y’all are at?

I am the Secretary for our local muzzleloading club. We buy in bulk online and have had no problems getting powder or caps in the past 6 months.

I responded to a local classified ad for some unmentionables for trade and asked if they happened to have any percussion caps they would trade for said item. Low and behold I got 400 unopened caps for something from my junk drawer. There is a bunch of people with powder and caps and similar items they purchased way back and it’s now just sitting around. Try running an ad or offering to trade something you no longer use. We’re on the winning side of these trades.

Shawn

Yep they're nonexistent in my area too. Never thought a gun panic would be so severe to affect black powder shooters like this. Guess we all know to keep more caps on hand when it goes back to normal, if ever.

Back