• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Canoe Gun, 'In the White' $1495.00 Delivered.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This musket was sent to me by a fellow who bought it as a kit. I reckon he thought he could sit in front of the TV and snap it together. EEEEHHHH. :doh:
Well, as y'all know, not happening. When I received it was buggered up. While I was working on it, he called and said he bought a finished gun and to sell it for him. SOOOO, here it is.

This musket is now assembled correctly and is ready to shoot as is. Here's the rundown.
Barrel is unmarked, 28" long, octagon the round which mics out to .532 at the muzzle. Smoothbore.
The LOP is currently 13 3/4". The butt plate is intentionally uninstalled. You can decide your LOP and whether you want this butt plate, a different BP or any BP at all.
Total length is 42 1/2".
The front sight is a steel turtle solder on.
The stock is a M2 - M3 Sugar Maple stock with loose even curl which seems to go the full length of the stock.
I left the nose unfinished so you can shape it to your liking.
The lock is the, ever reliable, L&R Queen Anne Lock'. I added a flint that was hand knapped in the 1700's.
I drilled the touch hole in the perfect 'Sunrise Position" and in coned for quick ignition.
Steel furniture, i.e., trigger guard and thimbles.
This musket has a single trigger which I positioned for a very easy touch off.
3/8" Hickory ramrod with threaded brass ramrod tip.
Included are a steel fowler butt plate and side plate, a brass poor boy side plate, a cleaning jag and screws for the butt plate. The brass side plate is not inletted.

$1495.00 Delivered.

This is going to make an excellent musket when completed. Semper Fi.

DSCN0847.JPG

DSCN0853.JPG

DSCN0848.JPG

DSCN0852.JPG

DSCN0857.JPG

DSCN0862.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back