• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Smoothbore Canoe Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This musket was sent to me by a fellow who bought it as a kit. I reckon he thought he could sit in front of the TV and snap it together. EEEEHHHH. :doh:
Well, as y'all know, not happening. When I received it was buggered up. While I was working on it, he called and said he bought a finished gun and to sell it for him. SOOOO, here it is.
Barrel is unmarked, 28" long, octagon to round which mics out to .532 at the muzzle. Smoothbore.
So, you can go with a .50 cal round ball and a .020 patch, or a .520 round ball and a .015 patch. You can also shoot buck shot and bird shot. .65gr FFG would be a good load for this musket.
The LOP is 14".
Total length is 43".
The front sight is a steel turtle solder on.
The stock is a M2 - M3 Sugar Maple stock with loose even curl which goes the full length of the stock.
The lock is the, ever reliable, L&R Queen Anne Lock' known for it's speed and reliability.
I added a flint that was hand knapped in the 1700's.
The touch hole is drilled and coned in the perfect 'Sunrise Position" for quick ignition.
Steel furniture, i.e., butt plate, trigger guard and thimbles.
This musket has a single trigger which I positioned for a very easy touch off.
3/8" Hickory ramrod with threaded brass ramrod tip.

$1495.00 Delivered.

Cash, Check, MO, Visa/MC, PayPal.

New, Never Fired.

Semper Fi.

This was originally listed as a kit. Now I'm listing it as a completed gun for the same price.
This was it in my old listing.
1688781236847.png

This is it now for sale, same price.
DSCN1027.JPG
DSCN1028.JPG
DSCN1029.JPG
DSCN1030.JPG

DSCN1031.JPG

DSCN1032.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back