• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Campfire Cooking" with Johnny Nix

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashleywyoung

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone here by any chance watch "Campfire Cooking" by Johnny Nix on RFDTV? I've found that it's an interesting and humorous show and without it our camp's desserts wouldn't have been nearly as good at the latest Rendezvous. :thumbsup:

I have seen the show but I can never figure out when it is on. I have gotten some great tips from it though

Yes, he has some great advice and it's always fun to watch and listen to his unique accent. As for when exactly it's on, I'm like you, I only catch him when I'm able to so I'm not sure. Perhaps RFDTV has a website? I'll have to look for that sometime . . .

Punched :Johnny Nix, Campfire Cafe: into my search engine n came up with their web site, lots of recipies n info to read, seems like a ggod place to learn a few things YMHS Birdman ps, wish we had TV like that here in Pa

Well, Campfire Cooking and RFDTV are obtained via satellite I believe, perhaps even only on DishNetwork, but I'm not entirely sure about that. They're a relatively young network geared toward country, farm, and rural living and have quite a few programs that most muzzleloaders, in general of course, would enjoy.

Well, Campfire Cooking and RFDTV are obtained via satellite I believe, perhaps even only on DishNetwork, but I'm not entirely sure about that. They're a relatively young network geared toward country, farm, and rural living and have quite a few programs that most muzzleloaders, in general of course, would enjoy.

Ok, big correction here. After actually researching my topic I discovered the real name of the show is "Campfire Cafe" (I've been calling it by the wrong name for quite a while then) and RFDTV is evidently available via both DishNetwork and DirecTV as well as Mediacom and other local forms of cable. Surprised me! In any case, that's what I uncovered and I apologize for the confusion.

I've watched it for three seasons now and love it. I like the tips he gives along the way. And that Alabama accent does make it more interesting.He looks like Teddy Roosavelt when he smiles. Dale

Back