• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

cabin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
cabin008.jpg
cabin004.jpg
cabin008.jpg
Here are a few pictures of the cabin I built Its not finished yet but heres what i got so far.
cabin018.jpg

Very nice, obviously you are an experienced and talented carpenter. Two questions. Window? Secondly, I'm curious about the timbers you used. They appear mill cut are they custum cut or from a ready made source?

John

Well I kinda cheated used long stips of foam cut to size for now but when weather gets better I will add windows and chink with mortar.
Thanks for the compliments guys.

The logs were 4 1/2 x 4 oak logs salvaged from large skids my friend was cutting up for firewood . The logs were between 10 1/2 and 11 feet long I cut them to length and knotched. I will add widows when the weather gets better.

Good job! l :thumbsup: Looks like a nice spot to spend time with family and friends. Makes me miss my farm in NC. :(

Steve

You sure are one very talented young lady, I'll bet your Dad is proud. :haha: You done real good!!! :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

That looks great, when you say mortar the chinks
wot do u use like mud straw and cement or other..? will you use casement windows, like opening in with storm shutters outside?..love to see more thanks..

Back