• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Buffalo has some powder in stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good thing, finding powder in stock. Schuetzen is stepping up to fill the void left from the Goex collapse. Keep the smoke rollin'!

Good interview on I Love Blackpowder YouTube with I think the CEO or something of Hodgdon regarding Goex. Hopefully he is being honest and intends to see it sold to someone who will start it back up.

Just ordered some BP from Buffalo. I ordered 2F and 3F. Schuetzen. $21.00/pound.

I was just thinking, after so few people responded to this that one either has to post "POWDER!!!!" in all caps, or everyone neglected to respond on account of rushing to Buffalo's sight to order. Hopefully folks are buying in moderation and Buffalo will still have some a week from now.

Latest posts

Back