• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Bruce Hamlin .45, 38" Swamped Rice Barrel, Round Bottom Rifling: $1,450

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idahomie

40 Cal
Reaction score
Although it resembles a Kibler Woodsrunner, this is actually a custom rifle crafted by Bruce Hamlin of Florida. It weighs approximately 7-3/4 lbs and features a 38” swamped barrel (.45 cal) with round bottom rifling. The bore is in excellent condition, and the Siler lock sparks reliably. The overall length is 53-1/2”. LOP is approximately 14”. The rifle includes an adjustable rear sight that is adjustable for both windage and elevation, but is currently fitted with a primitive T/C sight. This is a practical set-up for someone who wants to do some target shooting or hunting but would also like to engage in the occasional Rendezvous or club shoot that prohibit adjustable sights. If you prefer a period-style rear sight, there is a dovetail beneath for easy restoration.

The rifle has some minor bumps and bruises typical of a used piece but is in overall great condition and will undoubtedly give its new owner many years of enjoyment. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or additional photo requests.

I’ve loved this rifle in the short period I’ve owned it, and it’s proven itself to be exceedingly accurate (I took second place at the last local club shoot, and I’m no crackshot); I’m only selling to offset the cost of the recent purchase of a .36 cal. rifle. I’m asking $1,500 $1,450 shipped for this fine firearm, which I feel is more than fair when you consider a new build from Bruce is in excess of $3,000. I accept money order, bank check, and most forms of electronic payment.

Rifle will ship in a wooden Kibler crate.

IMG_1045.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpeg
    IMG_1044.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1046.jpeg
    IMG_1046.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1047.jpeg
    IMG_1047.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1049.jpeg