• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Better pictures of the new rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronaldrothb49

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Didn't realize how bad the original pics were until I saw them online. Well the sun came out so I could get better pics that show off that plain maple stock. Spent some time molding some conicals. Thats about 6 pounds of lead. This shooting conicals is going to go thru some lead. Glad this is for hunting and not a match rifle.

Attachments

• 20221212_140727.jpg
    20221212_140727.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
  • 20221212_140242.jpg
    20221212_140242.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221212_141128.jpg
    20221212_141128.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Beeeeeeeautiful rifle! Look forward to some shooting reports! Now, having never shot conical bullets myself, do you just fill in those grooves with lube, stuff 'em down the bore over powder and fire away? I'm thinking I might get me a mold.

Beeeeeeeautiful rifle! Look forward to some shooting reports! Now, having never shot conical bullets myself, do you just fill in those grooves with lube, stuff 'em down the bore over powder and fire away? I'm thinking I might get me a mold.
Thank you. Although I have over 40 years shooting parched round balls conicals are something totally new to me also so I am not someone to ask for advice on shooting them. To the contrary I would welcome any advice from experienced conical shooters.

Latest posts

Back