• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Belgium Flintlock pistol??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwuzwhatiwuz

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I picked up this old girl for a song and was wondering when she was made. It has a "B" with a crown on the barrel. Any info would be appreciated!

+1 . There were lots of these made in their day and they were quite popular with private purchasers because of value for money .

+2 There must have been thousands of these made during the period. There is always one or more for sale on auction sites. They are built very heavy duty.
As mentioned above, the hammer on yours is a newer and incorrect replacement. BUT! I think I have an original hammer. PM me when you get a chance. I'll look in my parts bins tonight.
Here is the same pistol with the correct hammer. Rick. :hatsoff:

Back