• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Awfully quiet over at Kiblers.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife, the brains and bankroll of this operation,gave me the green light to order a 20 gauge in Maple. I almost did, but I'm going to wait until this winter. It's fishing season for me and my wish list is filled with that. I do a bunch of kayak fishing and even some bass tourney's. I also fly fish and everything in between. I'll wait until this winter for a hunting project.

My wife, the brains and bankroll of this operation,gave me the green light to order a 20 gauge in Maple. I almost did, but I'm going to wait until this winter. It's fishing season for me and my wish list is filled with that. I do a bunch of kayak fishing and even some bass tourney's. I also fly fish and everything in between. I'll wait until this winter for a hunting project.
The best time to buy is always when she says yes. I've made the mistake then later it "wasn't a good time"

With the likely backlog for deliveries, the Kibler fowling gun won't show up until you are ready for the winter project. Better get it ordered.

I want one bad but can't decide on a 16ga or 20ga..would like to hunt Turkey never have. But mostly it would be used as a grouse gun and maybe a close range brush bear buster.

My vote is 16ga. but I'm partial to the sweet 16. When I can, I will get a 16 ga. Cherry just because I've never had a cherry stocked gun. The mountains we both hunt in are steep and every ounce counts :)

Ya I just ordered a 20 gage in Walnut. I have two other 20’s that’s why I went with the 20. Didn’t what to have yo get stuff for a 16 gage. Figured I have plenty of time to change my mind

Back