• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Ardessa Longrifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been out of the Game for a while and decided to liquidate some stuff collected over the years. Age and hard living done me in. I know what I have, I just don't know the value of it anymore, the market has changed so much over the past ten years. I want to put these up for sale but haven't a clue as to the asking price Please abstain from stupid comments as all I'm asking for is honest opinions and offers.

.50 Cal ? (Pictured below) I picked this up about 25 years ago after it caught my eye. It's all of 42 inches long in total length, 26 inch barrel length and a LOP of 12 1/4. It does have a short pull, did they make kids guns in .50 though? I seem to recall it being called a canoe rifle or Tennessee rifle but can't find any like pieces or who made it. It does have an Ardessa barrel though, but can't find anything from Traditions or CVA. It has no makers mark I can find.

Attachments

• 20201028_122105.jpg
    20201028_122105.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 477
  • 20201028_122110.jpg
    20201028_122110.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 472
Ardesa tenn rifle, basically the same thing as a traditions because ardesa makes them for traditions.

Price?

All offers considered, I don't know their worth or selling price. As I stated; I have been out of it for a while.

I dont know what a fair asking price would be either but when you figure out what you want please drop me a line, my grandson would love this

I have one in flint. I think I paid around $250. Polecat [Traditions .. but I think it is same … made by Ardesa]

I've been out of the Game for a while and decided to liquidate some stuff collected over the years. Age and hard living done me in. I know what I have, I just don't know the value of it anymore, the market has changed so much over the past ten years. I want to put these up for sale but haven't a clue as to the asking price Please abstain from stupid comments as all I'm asking for is honest opinions and offers.

.50 Cal ? (Pictured below) I picked this up about 25 years ago after it caught my eye. It's all of 42 inches long in total length, 26 inch barrel length and a LOP of 12 1/4. It does have a short pull, did they make kids guns in .50 though? I seem to recall it being called a canoe rifle or Tennessee rifle but can't find any like pieces or who made it. It does have an Ardessa barrel though, but can't find anything from Traditions or CVA. It has no makers mark I can find.
I AM new to blackr shooting and this form ... I don't know what it's worth but would be willing to make an offer I think it is a beautiful gun

Can't speak for Ardesa rifles but their shot guns are excellent. I won silver medal in ML World Championships with one & several State & Nationals Championships. Paid $600 for it several years ago but prices down-under are generally double of those in the USA

One just like that sold here on an online auction for I believe around $350.00 plus 15% buyer's fee and tax and shipping.
I just sold a very nice Ardesa Fowler yesterday for $375.00 in short time. There are buyer's for ones in nice condition.

I don't want to gouge anyone. The problem is most of my pieces are no longer in production. I also haven't bought a ML in about 15 years; I don't know the market. I sold this, pending funds, for $300, which seems a fair price. I tried to find out what they were worth but my post was removed because it sounded to much like a sales pitch. If though, the offer is what it was worth a decade ago, I know I'm being low balled. This isn't my first rodeo, nor am I a poor widow selling her husbands collection for a pittance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back