• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD REDUCED PRICE Pedersoli Plainsman .50 Cal Percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have for sale a piece of muzzleloading history. This is a Pedersoli Plainsman 50cal. This was the first long rifle Pedersoli imported to the U.S. back in the late 70's early 80's and was based on a Cecil Brooks design. I don't believe this one has ever been fired as the bore, which is perfect, still had some of the shipping goo in it. The stock does show a few light marks from handling over the years, shown in pictures. The rifle has a blued barrel, adjustable rear sight, and a single set trigger that is the trigger has to be set to fire the rifle and the ramrod under rib is brass.
Specifics of the rifle are weight 7lb 60z, overall length 53 inches, barrel length 37 inches, length of pull 14 inches, drop at comb 1.5 inches . The rifle will ship with the barrel out of the stock in a foam padded hard gun case.
Asking $680 plus shipping anywhere in the CONUS it is legal to ship to. Payment by postal money order, certified check or personal check with time to clear.
How about $580 same terms?
OK then tough crowd. How about 500?

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    220.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    270.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have one of these in .45 (made in 1976) and a mate has one in .38. I didn’t know they made a .50. There was also a flintlock version. This is a light elegant rifle and I’m proud of mine. It’s quite accurate also.

If I lived in CONUS I’d grab it, but I’m in AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back