• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Any good classifieds around?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNC

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone knew of any good classifieds on the net for the purpose of selling and trading? Wanting to sell/trade a .32 GM barrel and looking to buy a slightly used 54 barrel, both for a TC Hawken.
Anyone know of any classifieds geared for this type or are most dealing with the modern stuff?

A classifieds section on this forum would take it over the top and down the other side. It's at the top now:)

Thanks
Greg

Greg, there are three main auctions where things like that turn up from time to time:[url] Ebay.com[/url][url] Auctionarms.com[/url][url] Gunbroker.com[/url]

Also, I happen to have a like new .54cal TC Hawken barrel I can sell...just bought the rifle a couple weeks ago to get the stock & lock...I'm mounting a .56cal smoothbore barrel on it that I already have.

This .54cal TC barrel is in 'as new' condition, complete factory right hand percussion, 1:48" twist, underrib, brass thimbles, adjustable rear and hi-visibility front bead sight.

New $185, I can sell this for $139, and I give a 3 day inspection/return/refund (-shipping) if returned unfired same condition as received.

Bill Email = [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg, I might be able to talk my old lady into letting me get the .32 barrel. Let me know what you want for it so's I can bend her ear a little. Take care, Rick. Everything do happen quick on here, don't it.

quote:Originally posted by greg:
Was wondering if anyone knew of any good classifieds on the net for the purpose of selling and trading? This site has a Free Photo Classified section that you can access from the home page. It only has about a half dozen ads and isn't used very much.

http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/photoads/viewads.html

I think the more established sites have too much momentum for a small site like this to get much traffic, but if people start using it, that might change.
smile.gif

Rick, I sent you a PM about the barrel. Didn't see an email listed, so I hope you get the PM ok

Greg

Back