• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

T/C Drop In GM Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
I put a note in the General Section the other day and no one looked at it.

Seems folks are always looking for T/C GM Drop in barrels and no one can find any.

There is a 15/16" GM barrel, slow twist in the Classified in the Modern Forum.

If no one is interested, I will go ahead and buy it.

There is also a .45 TC at a very fair price in the same advertisement.

Last edited:
Well, I already got one, I stuck it in an Ivestarms stock I'm fond of an slapped some old Renegade sights on it.
I'm darn happy with the set-up too.
So you just go ahead and get that barrel,, give it some time to break in and it should become a real good shooter for ya.
Thank's for the heads-up.
(maybe shoulda told the seller he could have listed it here?)

I have one, was trying to pass it on to someone who needs one.

He has a good buy on a TC .45 also.

If it does not sell in a day or so, I will buy it and then turn it.

I put a note in the General Section the other day and no one looked at it.

Seems folks are always looking for T/C GM Drop in barrels and no one can find any.

There is a 15/16" GM barrel, slow twist in the Classified in the Modern Forum.

If no one is interested, I will go ahead and buy it.

There is also a .45 TC at a very fair price in the same advertisement.
How do I access the modern forum in the classifieds? Thanks

https://www.modernmuzzleloader.com/
Scroll down, the Classifieds are at the bottom

Okay:

Thursday at 7:58 AM

A drop in replacement barrel will drop into a T/C 15/16 across the flats stock. Barrel is ready to shoot, I had all T/C parts installed on this barrel to include breech plug, under rib, T/C adjustable rear sight and dovetailed front sight on the barrel. Barrel length is 32 inches long. The "BORE" is excellent, I ran a black powder barrel bore light to the bottom of the barrel that has a reflective mirror....the bore is bright and shiny. Also the barrel is "Browned", I preferred the cosmetics to the black powder era.

Asking price is $275.00 ....you can send private message or post email or cell for pictures. Shipping not included.

I also have a T/C Hawkin .45 available for $350.00

Latest posts

Back