• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Possible Scammer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Another possible scammer, received the below in my Private Mail in response to my wanted in the Classifieds. Anyone dealt with him? I am not going to.

Hi if your still looking, I can help out with a lead, you can reach out to Tim in Indiana he has the Yazel flintlock pistol in .36 for sale this is his email address [email protected] good luck

If a scammer shows up in my AO let me know, I have a few connections with the ability for some serious tracking. Nothing illegal, that is what they do.

If I was going to scam anybody not sure I’d pick a big group with guns. :)
especially a big group of crotchety old guy's with guns.
this particular scam is pervasive across the web. any WTB add even in Craigs list has turned up this scam.
May the worms reject them! soon.

The problem is that the state prosecutors won't worry about such crimes when they are under $1500, and thus not a felony, and especially when they are not actually residing in the victim's state. So the bad actors know this and simply do a large number of these over time, so if you're getting around $500 -$1400 per scam, if you're successful 8X a month then that's at least $48,000 per year and no taxes..., or any other deductions... which is almost a $100,000 a year job before the taxes and pension and Social Security is removed.

LD

I am going to REACH OUT TO TIN in ALABAMA. great he has one! YEH SURE I AM!!

Back