• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another ML roebuck from GE!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jus guessin here.. :hmm: but,,seems while udder watchin,a treestand would be a disadvantage? maybe a inground blind? course, a mirror on the runway may work from a tree?? :shocked2: (yer picturin this, right? ) good my job is done! :rotf: speakin of runways, how'd this get soo far off track?? :shake: now ole kirr went out'a huntin, dun kilt himself a nice roe (w/o udder :applause: that's a good thing! ) :shocked2: and now has told an uplifting tail of huntin! bravo kirr! :thumbsup: (somehow i knew......i jus knew.....sew swampy sew!

Fine shooting!
The Traditions Deerhunter that originated in Spain, and then was sent to America before it traveled to Germany to harvest your roe buck did a fine job.
You're rightfully a very proud hunter.

Kirrmeister,

Congrats on another fine roebuck. They are small but a handsome animal.

For a minute there I thought Udderwatcher was a German word. :rotf: GW

Back