• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Hello From Missouri

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kodiakmarine

40 Cal.
Reaction score
HI. I'm new tothe forum. I suppose I should have come here first, but I was excited and in a hurry to get started, and so I went ahead and made a couple of posts. I have owned a Lyman GPR in the past, and I currently own an old Navy Arms double fowler. I'm hoping to build either a southern mountain rifle or an early Virginia in the near future.

This sounds like an intersting group of enthusiasts. I'm sure that I will learn a great deal here. Good luck to one and all in your activities and projects.

Regards, John:grin:

Welcome John. You're right! This is the place to learn. So sit back and enjoy!--Allen

Welcome BigDad.54 and Howdy,

Always good to have a few more MO boys around. This really is the best ML forum you will ever find.

Howdy. :thumbsup:

Welcome John! It's good to see your enthusiasm and hope you have a long time shooting the holy black! Emery

Welcome Big D from another Missourian :thumbsup: I'm new here too.I started with the modern MLs for the extra deer season. :surrender: Then the Traditional weapons seemed more interesting to me & hit me like a cannon ball.I can't get enough, the smoke, the fire, the smell!!! I'm learning, & this is the best place to do it.Lots of great info here. :hatsoff:

John,
Welcome to the MLF.From your bio I think
you will be at home here. Hope to see some of
your writings here. Visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back