• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from WV/Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schutzer

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hello, though I’ve had an account here for a while I’ve barely posted and never introduced myself.
I spend half the year in West Virginia and the other half in Florida, so would be interested in meeting folks in the hobby in either place.
So far I have and shoot only the revolvers (Colt Navy and Remington New Model Army clones). I make my own paper cartridges (thanks to instruction from Guns of the West!) and just acquired a chronograph so will be getting into calculating muzzle energies.
Also into Civil War history, and would like to get into re-enactments.

Thanks!

Welcome, from North Carolina! You should pick up a long gun and really get lost in the hobby…😎
I would love to, that’s the next thing I’ll get into. Found a bunch of them reasonably priced at a gun show here but didn’t know what to look for.

Hello, though I’ve had an account here for a while I’ve barely posted and never introduced myself.
I spend half the year in West Virginia and the other half in Florida, so would be interested in meeting folks in the hobby in either place.
So far I have and shoot only the revolvers (Colt Navy and Remington New Model Army clones). I make my own paper cartridges (thanks to instruction from Guns of the West!) and just acquired a chronograph so will be getting into calculating muzzle energies.
Also into Civil War history, and would like to get into re-enactments.

Thanks!
Welcome from West Sumter County Florida

Thanks! I must say this is the first time I’ve heard of Sumter county. Normally associate that with SC!
Your welcome.
Same thoughts when I drove through Sumter County 39 years ago.
I remember South Carolina and Fort Sumter from History class.
Move here early 2000.
Love it.
Take care Brother.

Back