• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another 9 point

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wire

32 Cal.
Reaction score
As I had posted before I have already taken a 9 point with a drop tine today I got another 9 point I am having a great hunting season so far. Same gun 58. cal same load 90 grains SWISS Hornady round ball.I am enjoying this because I cant see it happening again in my lifetime. I dont hunt 6 months out of the year like the guys on T.V. I get to hunt maybe 2 weeks out of the year. :thumbsup:

Congrats again! :hatsoff:
Our deer season is all wrapped up here except for archery until Jan 11. Then 3 doe days with the guns again.
I had a charmed firearms opening day, got my best buck ever. With my GPR. Then I passed on several does and dinks over the next 2 days hoping for another good buck. Hunting a new place.
ML season was a bust. Pretty much ruined by the blizzard that came thru except the first day when it only freezing rained. Had a shot at a doe and 2 young ones that morning but let 'em walk. Still early.
Didn't see a deer for 6 hunting days. Then, in the last half hour, a nice size doe was working her way toward me. She was still about 150 yards out when she spooked and ran off flagging. Next thing you know, the biggest coyote in the county popped up out of a deadfall. :cursing: He stayed in the thick where I couldn't get a shot at him. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Good luck the rest of your season!

Congrats 58. Sounds as if you're having an outstanding year to me. Are you tagged out or have some tags left??

snagg

58.cal boomer said:
As I had posted before I have already taken a 9 point with a drop tine today I got another 9 point I am having a great hunting season so far. Same gun 58. cal same load 90 grains SWISS Hornady round ball.I am enjoying this because I cant see it happening again in my lifetime. I dont hunt 6 months out of the year like the guys on T.V. I get to hunt maybe 2 weeks out of the year. :thumbsup:

That is outstanding...I know some people say "you can't eat horns" but nothing puts a grin on a deer hunter's face like a nice rack...congratulations!
:hatsoff:

gees, ATTABOY congrats! i once got two 8 pointers,,,,seems someone always do it better..gees....aw gees.... no seriously, Very Good!!! what a year! heh??????? ahhhhhhh.. now what? and were they 4x5's? or 5x4's? or one of each? what?????? TWINS! wow! :rotf: RC

Back